THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Senin, 13 April 2009

SPEECH

Assalamualaikum Wr. Wb.

Good morning, ladies and gantelmen / honorable juries
My name is Muhamad Rizal Kurniawan please call me Rizal. I am in the second grade. Today my speech is the independence day.

Ladies and gantelmen / honorable juries
Meaning of the independence day is the freedom of the domination when we remember striven our soldier from domination. The soldier used militiant spirit and by sacrifice their life.

Well, ladies and gantelmen / honorable juries
Yesterday was our independence day. In independence there is a special ceremony in our school every 17th august.We are as students have to fill and defend the independence with doing positif and good things.

Ok, that is my speech for today. Thank for the attention.

Wassalamualaikum Wr. Wb.

0 komentar: